Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Engagement

Hello Friends,
I am sorry I have not blogged or posted nice sewing pics for a bit. I had a lovely excuse, we had our son's engagement party at home. We catered and looked after 100 friends and family and new family over the whole Easter break . It was wonderfully exhausting, there is something special when your son finds a lovely girl with a lovely family. I hope to return to my sewing room as soon as my house has returned to some form of normality. A snippet of our fun.



"Legs 11"
Will it be a tent?
"Preparing the Morris family Pitch-lots of cricket"
"Something to warm the Heart"


"The Cooks- pork, lamb and roast beef on the spit-the weather was glorious"







"The cake"





"The happy couple"





2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats to your daughter...........sounds lovely ........

Shiralee Stitches said...

Looks like everything went off well for the big celebrations......congratulations to the happy couple. The piggy looks like he'd be yummy slowly cooked in that manner.,..did you roast veges too, or have salads?