Wednesday 14 September 2011

Dream Day Out

What a great weekend I have just had. My friend  Gail and I travelled to Toowomba to "Stitchers Dream Day Out" run by Quilters Angel at Highfields. The desigers were Natalie Ross, Libby Richardson and Julie Lovell. All the designers provided beautiful projects. I was given on of Julie Lovell's owl project bags. So cute!  I love owls.    Of course ladies can dress up but we made the Hootie Owl bags designed by Natalie.
It was soooo.. windy there and quite cold but warm inside with all the ladies.


Dress up contribution - love these colours


project bag by Julie Lovell


I was able to share the quilt I made with the designer

Gail and I


Designer projects for the day
 Yeh! school holidays start Friday I might get some projects finished . I aim to garden and sew and go see our lovely son and daughter in law to be for a few days.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

That must have been a great day out- school holidays here are still 3 weeks away- everything was moved back to fit in with the Rugby World Cup final-it has been a long year so far...

Chookyblue...... said...

oh looks like you and your partner in crime had a great time.....lovely bags and quilt.....say hi to Gail for me.......